Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Keeping it Traditional... White Bridal Bouquets

I love all white Bridal Bouquets! When Adam and I got married in 2004 I really went back and forth between an all white bouquet, and a more colorful bouquet to match my bridesmaid's bouquets and our wedding colors. I went with the all white bouquet and have no regrets!


There are so many white flowers out there to choose from to make your perfect Bridal Bouquet: hydrangea, roses, stock, lisianthus, rannuculas, dahlias, peonies, tulips, calla lilies, gardenias, stephanotis, gerber daisies, waxflower, orchids, and anemones to just name a few. Usually you can pick flowers that compliment your bridesmaid's bouquets and your wedding colors which will make your overall "floral" look cohesive. Here are a few other bouquets that I loved arranging...





Coming Soon... The Many Shades of Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment